We at DR Brick Repointing are highly skilled in the area of brick restorationto its natural state or
changing the colour to match with the rest of the building.
- We only use these traditional materials because we understand perfectly the buildings fabric
- We work in such a way that the brickwork is restored, without damaging any of the surrounding original bricks,
- We are making sure that the building keeps its authentic look to the fullest.
- Over time, weathering and decay cause voids in the joints between masonry units, usually in bricks,
allowing the undesirable entrance of water.
- Water entering through these voids can cause significant damage through frost weathering and from salt dissolution and deposition.